The Kinas Medical D-ACTOR® 100 ELITE utilizes acoustic wave technology sending high peak pressure waves into injured tissues to regenerate tissue and promote healing faster.
It can treat a variety of musculoskeletal conditions – with no harsh side effects or downtime. This includes chronic or acute pain, poor circulation, soft tissue damage and limited range of motion.
Benefits of using the shock wave:
- Increased Microcirculation
- Vasodilation due to release of nitric oxide
- Cell matrix stimulation (mechano-transduction)
- Release of Substance P Analgesia effect (pain-gating)
- Increase of cell wall permeability (cell metabolism)
- Stimulation of growth factors (neovascularization)
- Stimulation of stem cells (cell proliferation)
Research has indicated that shock wave technology helps address various musculoskeletal issues, including:
- Plantar fasciitis/heel spur
- Rotator Cuff Strain
- SLAP Tear
- Meniscus Injury
- Tibial stress syndrome
- Patellar tendinitis
- Trochanteric tendinopathy
- Calcific Tendinitis
- Temporomandibular dysfunction
- Lateral & Medial Epicondylitis
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
Check out the Shockwave in action!
Shockwave therapy being used for a calf strain in a professional baseball player